Do not ask what SimFQT can do for you. Ask what you can do for SimFQT.
You can help us to develop the SimFQT library. There are always a lot of things you can do:
- Start using SimFQT
- Tell your friends about SimFQT and help them to get started using it
- If you find a bug, report it to us. Without your help we can never hope to produce a bug free code.
- Help us to improve the documentation by providing information about documentation bugs
- Answer support requests in the SimFQT discussion forums on SourceForge. If you know the answer to a question, help others to overcome their SimFQT problems.
- Help us to improve our algorithms. If you know of a better way (e.g., that is faster or requires less memory) to implement some of our algorithms, then let us know.
- Help to port SimFQT to new platforms. If you manage to compile SimFQT on a new platform, then tell how you did it.
- Send us your code. If you have a good SimFQT compatible code, which you can release under the LGPL, and you think it should be included in SimFQT, then send it to the communauty.
- Become an SimFQT developer. Send us an e-mail and tell what you can do for SimFQT.